wassup guys.. thanx 4 dropping by...follow me.. n i will follow urs.. thanx :D wink~

:D


c |

Followers

kitebersama

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

music itu indah

Wednesday, January 5, 2011



dear BFF,

I don't know where to start. We've been together 2  years and we've had so many problems along the way..I want you to know that I'm sorry.I'm sorry for being so hateful, rude, unintelligent, childish, selfish, passive-aggressive, unfaithful, hopeless, careless, and flat out mean. I'm sorry for not caring when I said I did, not loving when I said I would, not listening when I said I would. I'm sorry for throwing away the wonderful life you offered. I'm sorry for not speaking up when I should have, not being as assertive as I could have been, not respecting myself enough to know that my self-loathing was being spilled over onto you.
I don't know what the source of these problems is, but it's not you. I've blamed you, and I am wrong.
I love you the only way I know how to love a person, which doesn't amount to much in the eyes of someone who loves as much as you do. I'm so sorry. Don't think about forgiveness...just know that I wish you nothing more than peace.I guess I was under to much stress and/or not in my right mind. I hope you can find in your heart to give me another chance as I work on changing myself.I don't know what to do..I try so hard to be a better person to you..I screw up a lot and I ignore you too..I don't know why but I still love you..You're my best friend !! I know we can make it through..

let's make this friendship last and make it better and true..I know you're getting sick of me and I'm getting sick of myself too
I don't know how many times...I can say sorry to you
But really, I am....I'm such a fool..I let such a wonderful..friendship break in two
I'm gonna push aside the past now..I'm gonna be nicer to you..I want to make this last and show what better I can do
You're my best friend still and you're my favourite too
 remember the good times and I know we'll make it through ...

p/s:  I am sorry for all of the times i made you feel bad and i wish i could take them all back... i taw i yg salah!! sori!!

No comments:

Post a Comment